Help Wanted - Locate a person

Status
Not open for further replies.

Retired Army

Army Icon
ODT Junkie!
43   0
Reaction score
I know the great ODT can help me navigate this issue. I’m looking for a brother I haven’t seen or talked to (nor has anyone in my family) in 30+ years. I’ve done the internet search with minimal results.
I’m looking for tips and tricks. Private investigator? Do we have any on here? I have his basic info. Name and DOB. I’m really trying to find out if he’s alive or deceased and location.
Appreciate any help.

My ex-wife tried for years to find here biological father, then was told to send a letter to the Social Security Admin. with a letter to who you want it to go to. They will not tell you where they are at but they will forward the letter if said person is still alive. Then it would be up to them to reach out. In her case he do so and they reunited after 25+ years. She got to spend time with a him before he passed a couple of years later.

My ex-wife tried for years to find here biological father, then was told to send a letter to the Social Security Admin. with a letter to who you want it to go to. They will not tell you where they are at but they will forward the letter if said person is still alive. Then it would be up to them to reach out. In her case he do so and they reunited after 25+ years. She got to spend time with a him before he passed a couple of years later.
Thank you for the info

Reactions: Nat
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom