• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Help with decision.

Yeah, but you lost one. You will keep losing them as long as you bow hunt. Keep that in mind. Or don't.
I have a better track record than most that I know gun hunting. It is all about shot placement. A hole through the lungs made by a gun or bow makes no difference, it is still a hole and will bring an animal down in the same amount of time. Just curious how deer have you got with a bow?

If it ain't broke don't fix it.If your still using said scope zero issues then yes I would get a bow or crossbow.longer hunting season options with a bow

If it ain't broke don't fix it.If your still using said scope zero issues then yes I would get a bow or crossbow.longer hunting season options with a bow
My thoughts exactly. I'm just looking at all these used bows trying to figure out what's worth what, so many good ones on here for around 400. I know nothing about bows other than I used to shoot my old one a lot and really enjoyed it.

Why does it seem a $700 compound bow is quickly priced at $400 within like a year, but $800 crossbow is priced usually about the same used?

My thoughts exactly. I'm just looking at all these used bows trying to figure out what's worth what, so many good ones on here for around 400. I know nothing about bows other than I used to shoot my old one a lot and really enjoyed it.

Why does it seem a $700 compound bow is quickly priced at $400 within like a year, but $800 crossbow is priced usually about the same used?

Sounds like you've made up your mind on the OP. GLWP.

Yep guess so. Anybody know what's a great bow at a good price for it on here right now?

So many on here, and when I go to their website or online in general they all make each bow sound like its the best one ever. My buddy who is an avid bow Hunter said the higher end "not sold in big box store" PSE are about the best you can get.

Yep guess so. Anybody know what's a great bow at a good price for it on here right now?

So many on here, and when I go to their website or online in general they all make each bow sound like its the best one ever. My buddy who is an avid bow Hunter said the higher end "not sold in big box store" PSE are about the best you can get.
I have always been a big fan of PSE.

I have a better track record than most that I know gun hunting. It is all about shot placement. A hole through the lungs made by a gun or bow makes no difference, it is still a hole and will bring an animal down in the same amount of time. Just curious how deer have you got with a bow?
How deer have I got with a bow? I don't know but me and my bow were pretty close at one time. ;)

i tried bows for a few years. was frustrating for me. these fast bows shoot right thru with little blood trail. plus bow season usually is too warm. getting eaten up my skeeters and snakes still moving. not my thing.

i tried bows for a few years. was frustrating for me. these fast bows shoot right thru with little blood trail. plus bow season usually is too warm. getting eaten up my skeeters and snakes still moving. not my thing.

I thought the faster the bow the better? The faster you launch it the more kinetic energy it will have, or does it not matter since it's just slicing through anyways?

Back
Top Bottom