• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Help With Understanding FS Forum

Nates4Christ

Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
2   0
Reaction score
Hello,

I posted an add for sale on Sunday. Today is Tuesday so I went in to post a "bump" and bring it up in the threads order. It is currently on page 7. That did not pull it up and the FS ad is still at page 7. When comments are made on a listing is it supposed to bump the listing up? I also noticed how someone had a pinned FS ad. How do you get your ad pinned?

Thanks!

Hello,

I posted an add for sale on Sunday. Today is Tuesday so I went in to post a "bump" and bring it up in the threads order. It is currently on page 7. That did not pull it up and the FS ad is still at page 7. When comments are made on a listing is it supposed to bump the listing up? I also noticed how someone had a pinned FS ad. How do you get your ad pinned?

Thanks!
Pinned? Pay the man.

The "bump" brings it to the top of the most recent posts list but not the top of the classifieds forum. A realist will bring it to the top of the classifieds. Relist is available every 72 hours.

Excellent. Thanks all for the information. I was thinking my account had limited access or something haha. I've never seen the recent post sub thread. I also didn't know that relisting did that as well.

Excellent. Thanks all for the information. I was thinking my account had limited access or something haha. I've never seen the recent post sub thread. I also didn't know that relisting did that as well.
Look up at the top left of your screen, right below the forums tab.

Now I see it! Thank you. Does anyone know how to see the cost of getting an ad pinned? When I click the "Support ODT" I don't see that as one of the benefits so I'm not understanding how to do it and how much it cost.

Back
Top Bottom