• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Larryx7

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
41   0
Reaction score
Okay so here is where I’m at sig p320 I have two I have to sell one but I’m not sure so I’m asking opinions and thoughts. I have a lbnib xvtac just put a gas pedal on it it has a delta propping pro with shake awake it’s clearly a shooter x gun so flat trigger . Then I have a p320 x carry 3.7 with the top ported slide I just put the Wilson module on but I think I need to go back to the X module frame that Wilson frame seems to narrow and rough and the x carry has a delta pro point pro shake awake also they are both 17+1 x carry has the flat trigger as well and the x frams are cut so you get a higher grip more center of gravity they have a higher beaver tail my questions is which one do I keep which do I keep they are both amazing I wish I could keep them both. I really value your thoughts you can leave the smashing me for having to sell one to keep one .

That is going to be a hard decision. It’s also going to be hard to give advice without shooting them both to gain a proper opinion. I think you are going to be the best to answer your own questions with whichever YOU like the best. In the end it is going to be you that has to shoot/carry it.
Good luck with which direction you decide. Let us know.
(post some pics if possible too)

Back
Top Bottom