• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Here is a decent, easily relocatable bugout shelter...

Nope. You have misinterpreted my comments - or perhaps I didn't explain (didn't think I needed to). I was born in the late 1960's as Vietnam was in full swing. Dad was a marine from the deep south, mom was a hippie from the liberal northeast. I have no problem with war or the military, as long as the government has a good reason for sending our troops in. As for it being a sick joke... not sure what you mean by that.

I never had a peace sign on my helmet, either. It would have been kind of hypocritical when I volunteered and even more so when I pulled the trigger.

Last edited:
Nope. You have misinterpreted my comments - or perhaps I didn't explain (didn't think I needed to). I was born in the late 1960's as Vietnam was in full swing. Dad was a marine from the deep south, mom was a hippie from the liberal northeast. I have no problem with war or the military, as long as the government has a good reason for sending our troops in. As for it being a sick joke... not sure what you mean by that.

I never had a peace sign on my helmet, either. It would have been kind of hypocritical when I volunteered and even more so when I pulled the trigger.

You write "Born to Kill" on your helmet and you wear a peace button. What's that supposed to be, some kind of sick joke?. This is a quote from the movie Full Metal Jacket. I think it was written in jest. :)

Nope, wasn't me with that cart of ammo. I was buying out some guy's remaining Army/Navy surplus stock. I will be over at Wally World buying ammo on Thursday after I get paid. I burned through too much at the range this weekend, plus gotta stock up for the blood sucking zombie vampire infestation.

Back
Top Bottom