• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

heres are some oil paintings i have did.

i will post up pics of some of the others i have, sorry but my mom has already spoken for the last one, its already at my parents house and i doubt she's letting that one go. I love duck hunting so ducks are of course my favorite thing to paint. Honestly it would take a good price to get me to part with most of my duck paintings but i have a few more landscapes i will post in a minute that i would probably sell. im actually getting pretty good at building frames for them too. Framing cost an arm and a leg so i started building my own. if your interested in any, message me and we will see if we can come up with a price.

here is one more, i will have to take pictures of the others tomorrow. i did this one a long time ago
im1_shutterfly_com_media_47b9cf11b3127ccef8e8fbd08bdd00000030Ob5bdf8d862a167de370291447f1eb805.jpg

I like the stream with trees also, very nice

Thanks, it was one of the first oil paintings i ever did and im still shocked it turned out so well. The only thing i dont like about it is the water, i should have did a better job on the water and the color of the water. I may have to pull that one off the wall and change the water one day.

Back
Top Bottom