• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Here's one you can tell your kids.

ole ed

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
58   0
Reaction score
A farmer was plowing his field and turning up earthworms. Two Robins were swooping down and gobbling them up. They ate so many that they couldn't fly. One said to the other, man, I'm stuffed. The other says me too I'm so full I can't fly, what do we do now? The first one says, I'm just gonna lay back and bask in the sun. The other says, sounds like a good idea. Just then a big tomcat jumped out of the bushes and ate them both. He then played back and said, I love baskin robins!

A farmer was plowing his field and turning up earthworms. Two Robins were swooping down and gobbling them up. They ate so many that they couldn't fly. One said to the other, man, I'm stuffed. The other says me too I'm so full I can't fly, what do we do now? The first one says, I'm just gonna lay back and bask in the sun. The other says, sounds like a good idea. Just then a big tomcat jumped out of the bushes and ate them both. He then played back and said, I love baskin robins!

A worm comes out after a good rain just as a crow flies down and swallows him..Worm sticks his head out the birds pie hole and asked how high we flying? Crow say's oh bout 500ft, worm pauses and says....you wouldn't sh+t me now would you??

tenor (1).gif

Back
Top Bottom