Votes: 14 22.6%
  • Flats

Votes: 20 32.3%
  • Either

Votes: 20 32.3%
  • % your wings, let's get tacos!

Votes: 8 12.9%

• Total voters
I remember when Ernie's was on Sandtown Rd. in Marietta. They had the best wing around in the spicy category. I mean hands down the best. Now this was back in the late eighties and early to mid nineties. The Atomic were so hot my friend was eating some and had small cuts on his fingers. So he was eating them with a pinky finger and his thumb. In fact he didn't want his lips to touch the sauce so his teeth were angled outward so he could nip small pieces off and chew them. 😂🤣 I kid you not! I laughed at him for hours. They were so hot it hurt to eat them but the taste was absolutely delicious. Well worth the torture.

Now as far as other flavors the Wild Wing Cafe on Roswell road down In the corner of one of the strip malls made a Tia wing that was to die for. It had Kikkoman Teriyaki Glaze with peanut butter and soy sauce in the perfect combination. Ooh my word were they good. I liked those in all flats. Crispy and savory my word they were delicious. Of course anything wonderful always comes to a end but back then the wings were dynamic at those places. Anybody remember Ernie's on Sandtown Rd..

So he was eating them with a pinky finger and his thumb. In fact he didn't want his lips to touch the sauce so his teeth were angled outward so he could nip small pieces off and chew them. 😂🤣 I kid you not! I laughed at him for hours. They were so hot it hurt to eat them but the taste was absolutely delicious. Well worth the torture.
Exactly How the F you do that?

Exactly How the F you do that?
Very carefully. It's a exaggeration but he was doing everything in the book to keep his lips off that wing. I mean his lips were curled backwards and everything else weird to keep that sauce from making contact with his lips. Use a little imagination you will be close no matter how you see it. LOL

Seems like lots of places have had great wings in the past… then they have average wings… then their wings suck.

I keep having to find new wing places that want the old wing places business.

Back
Top Bottom