• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Herters 7.62x39 FMJ,HP $4.49/20rds Free shipping on orders $99+

Wideners has "KSAP762F RUSSIAN 7.62X39 123GR FMJ AMMUNITION $3.90/ 20 OR $189 / 1000" - fwiw. ( no clue on the shipping costs mind you , nor have I ever heard of the particular Russian manufacturer, but they also have wolf for like 10 bucks more for the 1000 box).

I just went to look at them and they're $5.99 a box. Can you post a link to where you saw them at this price and I'll change the original listing. Thanks.

Damnit!! I swear they wear marked back down. I check the prices every few days. I found them in the Clearence section. I had 25 boxes of each in my cart and it was less then $200. Now my cart reflects $300. This is the second time I've been had. Stupid Thursday paydays. :(

Damnit!! I swear they wear marked back down. I check the prices every few days. I found them in the Clearence section. I had 25 boxes of each in my cart and it was less then $200. Now my cart reflects $300. This is the second time I've been had. Stupid Thursday paydays. :(

Look here. http://gun-deals.com/ammo.php?caliber=7.62x39 Lots of stuff just as cheap. The Klimovsk is good stuff. There's a few places offering it and shipping is reasonable. Wideners is in Tennesee which isn't that far away. AIM is in Ohio. The Ulyanovsk in tins that SGAmmo has is probably the best deal in the long run. 2 tins is 1280rds and the shipping is only $28. $277.90 for 1280 rounds including shipping. That's 21.7 cents a round including shipping so keep that figure in mind when you're figuring out the price of other deals.

Back
Top Bottom