• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hey Flipper

Sounds like Chuck's just what I've heard at walmart from employees that cannot turn flippers away. Good thing is I've seen 22 little more easily to get the last 3 weeks it's starting to pan out be patient :)

And remember who the flippers are and not to give them your business. To many places to buy online and personally I'd rather spend $30 in gas to drive to another location than to support a crooked business.

I was just told today by a wally world employee that the largest privately owned gun store in Warner Robins sends two employees to the store early AM morning to buy up the 22LR for resale at their store at marked up prices. Guess where I don't think I'll be trading anymore.............
There is a pawn shop in Dalton doing the same thing. Sending two guys to buy up and then reselling at inflated prices. Sucks!

They are pawn shops. What do you expect?
They are in the business to take advantage of people.

That logic is pretty sound. I don't think everyone that owns a pawnshop is corrupt though. Lawyers for instance... Oh wait never mind.

However it is going above and beyond the call of duty for pawnshops to leave the store and pooch people. Sure if you want to bring Aunt Mays ring in for cash you go to them. They are leaving the comfort of their store and effecting people that are not making that choice.

If we don't go there to buy guns and ammo it might not put them out of business but, it sure as hell will effect their business.

Back
Top Bottom