• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Hey, Georgia!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"You're so special". Most here are transplants. gotta use the right lingo or somebody may get diaper rash. I've lived here 15 years. Before that, everybody thought I was from here. Locals still think I'm a foreigner. Just be careful how you talk, some of these guys got more guns than the Barker Karpis gang, and all the members of Capone's and Moran's gangs together.

LOL nice. Dually noted.

"You're so special". Most here are transplants. gotta use the right lingo or somebody may get diaper rash. I've lived here 15 years. Before that, everybody thought I was from here. Locals still think I'm a foreigner. Just be careful how you talk, some of these guys got more guns than the Barker Karpis gang, and all the members of Capone's and Moran's gangs together.

I prefer the term "Political Refugee"
and when Colorado goes back to red and the job market there improves, I hope to someday return.

Welcome sir! I too am from the windy city. Well northern burbs.
Never will I ever live there again. Money was damn good but, but not good enough to put up with the BS

Welcome sir! I too am from the windy city. Well northern burbs.
Never will I ever live there again. Money was damn good but, but not good enough to put up with the BS

I hear ya. I'm frustrated with the state gov't, but more so frustrated with the people that do nothing about it and keep voting the same clique of ****heads in. How about this weather though? I wore shorts last December. Blew my mind lol.

Don't breathe all this freedom at one time, could cause your blood pressure to normalize, attitude to maybe get just a little brighter.

Most of all us jawja born and jawja breed, use all of our fangers when we wave, not just one maybe that is others signal of our shoe size ?

Welcome to south, enjoy your visit, and welcome to the great odt.........................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom