• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Hey, Guy with the broken sig piston.

Hood886

Default rank <1250 posts
Visionary Firearms LLC owner
65   0
Reaction score
Sorry couldn't remember your name or username. Talked Realtor Realtor range day, We discussed your broken sig piston and how SIG blows and will not warranty their own stuff. I think I found you a replacement. Not sure if you told me the exact model or not. So might want to call them and make sure it's compatible.

I think he has the 556R in 7.62x39. Those rifles are gassed a little on the hard side. The piston will work but he will need th swap out the spring.

I don't think they have any spare parts left. You would think that Swiss sig would send parts for repairs.

That would be too simple. I am a Sig fan but I have heard some horror stories about customer service.

In my experience, their customer service is okay, but lotsa' times their customer SUPPORT is very lacking once a Firearm has been discontinued which, given their PRICING in the market, is quite disappointing...

Sorry couldn't remember your name or username. Talked Realtor Realtor range day, We discussed your broken sig piston and how SIG blows and will not warranty their own stuff. I think I found you a replacement. Not sure if you told me the exact model or not. So might want to call them and make sure it's compatible.

Sent him--The Mad Hatter--A Link to this Thread, hopefully he'll be able to get that ol' Sig POS workin' again... :)

Back
Top Bottom