• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hickock45 is demoing my next planned build!

FT Daniel has my newly acquired 77/44 for 16" cut and thread job to be cerakoted black too. Gonna have to get myself the ti-rant 45 now.....

Yup want the lever for faster shooting, yet still quieter than the semi auto variant

what length did you do your barrel?

I know I'm addicted to SS internals but consider it so you can shoot cheaper lead cast ammo through yours and clean lead off the baffles easier.

I know I'm addicted to SS internals but consider it so you can shoot cheaper lead cast ammo through yours and clean lead off the baffles easier.

That's why I don't want the silencerco. If they made theirs with removable baffle that's what I would get. love the profile on that can

That's why I don't want the silencerco. If they made theirs with removable baffle that's what I would get. love the profile on that can
Octane 45 fits the bill....

Had the octane 45 been out when I bought a 45 can I would have gotten it over the Osprey. I'll probably still get it at somepoint.

gonna have to check that out vs the tirant.

You didn't mention if you shortened you 77/44

It's as long as we could keep it, about 17.75" barrel. Got to give the 44 magnum's as much room as possible to reduce pressure.

Tell you what though, I love being able to watch a bullet make its way to the target and that 38spl was doing it in the video and my 44spl ammo is really easy to see fly in.

Last edited:
It's as long as we could keep it, about 17.75" barrel. Got to give the 44 magnum's as much room as possible to reduce pressure.

gotcha. Im going 16 for no good reason. I looked at the video for the octane, looks like a winner and quieter than the ti

Silencershop has them in stock with free shipping. You could get CCF to form 3 it to him and just pay for a transfer?

I could, but cant do class three stuff for a bit. The wait time isn't conducive to my current situation. Im still pending two items right now

Back
Top Bottom