• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

High Falls Lake

We rv camp on the river side but have camped on the lake side. The yurts are on the lake. Playground and pool, putt putt golf were up and running last time we were there. Look it up on the Georgia state park web.

Does anybody know much about this lake?
high falls is an old Indian word meaning trailer park.. if you have ever wanted to mate with a family member,know that in high falls....it is not only allowed,it is expected.
if you have ever dreamed of "larping" Ned Beatty's role in deliverance..... high falls is the place for you..
you can go,and its pretty nice..
just remember,they will take your dog's innocence down there..

I didn't read all those articles, but I'm guessing....

could some of those criminals be people who were stopped along I-75 , which runs right next to High Falls Lake?
And when they were stopped by the cops, it ended with searches and evidence of bigger crimes?
Butts County Sheriff's Office has a small section of I-75 that their 'ICE' (Interstate Criminal Enforcement) unit vigorously enforces. Pretty much any VC violation will get you pulled over and they don't need consent for the dog to sniff your vehicle.

Haven't been there in decades,, but the crappie fishing used to be good. If you can find the schools in the Spring you can limit out quick.

Back
Top Bottom