• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

high fructose corn syrup

We, as a society have too much time on our hands. We have so much time that we spend it worrying about bull ****. ANd if we can't find some bull **** to worry about we make some up. Let's take a look at all the tnhigs that are bad for us(or that we have decided are bad for us in our scientific and holistic wisdom).

Corn syrup and corn in almost all it's forms with the possible exception of on the stalk;
Fat - pork fat, beef fat, saturated fat from any source, hydrogenated and partially hydrogenated;
meat in general(vegans will tell you that meat is toxic, not to mention the old 20 lbs of red meat in your colon);
carbohydrates - Atkins said that carbs are bad for you in excess and cause energy depletion and fatigue;
wheat - There are a whole list of symptoms cause by gluten of course;
protein - too much protein is bad for the kidneys and can lead to ketosis and renal failure;
Sugar - empty carbohydrates that you can actually starve to death consuming to the exclusion of all other foods.(documented case of a ship carrying sugar being stranded and the sailors starving while eating their fill of the sugar;
Salt - can't live without it but eating the amounts in the average tv dinner 2-3 times a day leads to hypertension and heart "disease";
The list goes on and on but I've gotten hungry. Think I'll go grab a burger and an ice cold coke.

So basically if you eat like a ****ing rabbit you will be immortal...but who wants to live at all if that's the only way to do it. There comes a point where quality outweighs quantity...and that includes the number of years you live.

Oh, and as for ANYTHING from mexico being "safer"? Well, you just believe what you want to believe. I'll pass thanks.

We, as a society have too much time on our hands. We have so much time that we spend it worrying about bull ****. ANd if we can't find some bull **** to worry about we make some up. Let's take a look at all the tnhigs that are bad for us(or that we have decided are bad for us in our scientific and holistic wisdom).

I wish you were right... I drank half a bottle of Minute Made juice yesterday (was not at home, and it was all there was to drink), before realizing it has HFCS and throwing away the rest. For the last two days my bum has been feeling like I had nothing but habanero peppers to eat. Sorry for the gross details, but HFCS is not the same as beet/cane sugar. I do not need anyone to tell me that. Takes about three days for this junk to get out of my system.

Last edited:

Corn syrup and corn in almost all it's forms with the possible exception of on the stalk;
Fat - pork fat, beef fat, saturated fat from any source, hydrogenated and partially hydrogenated;
meat in general(vegans will tell you that meat is toxic, not to mention the old 20 lbs of red meat in your colon);
carbohydrates - Atkins said that carbs are bad for you in excess and cause energy depletion and fatigue;
wheat - There are a whole list of symptoms cause by gluten of course;
protein - too much protein is bad for the kidneys and can lead to ketosis and renal failure;
Sugar - empty carbohydrates that you can actually starve to death consuming to the exclusion of all other foods.(documented case of a ship carrying sugar being stranded and the sailors starving while eating their fill of the sugar;
Salt - can't live without it but eating the amounts in the average tv dinner 2-3 times a day leads to hypertension and heart "disease";
The list goes on and on but I've gotten hungry. Think I'll go grab a burger and an ice cold coke.

So basically if you eat like a ****ing rabbit you will be immortal...but who wants to live at all if that's the only way to do it. There comes a point where quality outweighs quantity...and that includes the number of years you live.

Oh, and as for ANYTHING from mexico being "safer"? Well, you just believe what you want to believe. I'll pass thanks.

There's a lot of truth to what you wrote. However, we have bastardized much of what was natural to make it bad.

There's a lot of truth to what you wrote. However, we have bastardized much of what was natural to make it bad.

Very true. I mean...just how good can it be for you to let a bunch of grapes rot, then add in sugar, let it all rot some more and then drink it?

I'm drinking Karo syrup straight from the bottle--twisted again.

Damn! I'm jealous! Wish I had a bottle of Karo light and a spoon. I'd be in heaven.

Back
Top Bottom