hilltop pawn snellville discounting AR's

HuckleberryFinn

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
93   0
Reaction score
talked to john at hilltop today, hilltop pawn in Snellville is discounting AR's in stock $50 off their already awesome prices and will be getting even more in soon. Worth a call to see what he has what hes getting and prices atleast!

How awesome are the prices?...?

Definitely worth calling on. They usually give a pretty good hookup to customers and always treat them right. They are my go to shop when looking for something. Not 100% sure on prices as I didn't look at cost when i was in today. john blake clay and the rest of the guys have never done me wrong. during the entire gun scare they didn't raise their prices once cent unless their actual cost went up. Example fnx45 they had 2 of the exact same and one was $20 more due to their cost going up $20.

Its to bad Ar's are a dime a dozen, There's a reason all of the dealers are giving away deals on them, they don't sell well right now

Unfortunately nothing is selling well right now, unless you have 22lr haha it seems everyone maxed out their cc and emptied their bank accounts during the scare. Even gunsmith and cerakote work for me has dropped significantly. during the scare I was backed logged with no end in sight it seemed. now that its "over with" I may have a few jobs to do here and there.

Definitely worth calling on. They usually give a pretty good hookup to customers and always treat them right. They are my go to shop when looking for something. Not 100% sure on prices as I didn't look at cost when i was in today. john blake clay and the rest of the guys have never done me wrong. during the entire gun scare they didn't raise their prices once cent unless their actual cost went up. Example fnx45 they had 2 of the exact same and one was $20 more due to their cost going up $20.

Unfortunately nothing is selling well right now, unless you have 22lr haha it seems everyone maxed out their cc and emptied their bank accounts during the scare. Even gunsmith and cerakote work for me has dropped significantly. during the scare I was backed logged with no end in sight it seemed. now that its "over with" I may have a few jobs to do here and there.

hopefully things will get better for everyone, Id love to have another 22 rifle but i sold mine off, No reason to own one if you cant feed it:(, thanks to the sheep and flippers

Back
Top Bottom