HK VP9 or Canik TP9sf

I recently purchased a TP9SF although I never thought I would but, the reviews are so good and having been impressed by them, I figured what the heck. I fired the first 200 rounds through it the very next day, right out of the box and I have to say, I was very impressed. I call it my Glock Killer because I think it shoots better than my G17 and surely had a better stock trigger. I can say that it shoots as well as, if not better than, my SIG P226 Extreme. I am talking all stock with no modifications of any kind. I think if you have not tried one, you owe it to yourself as a gun enthusiast to do so. You will be impressed I am sure of it. Especially for a $350 handgun that holds 18 rounds in the mag.

I recently purchased a TP9SF although I never thought I would but, the reviews are so good and having been impressed by them, I figured what the heck. I fired the first 200 rounds through it the very next day, right out of the box and I have to say, I was very impressed. I call it my Glock Killer because I think it shoots better than my G17 and surely had a better stock trigger. I can say that it shoots as well as, if not better than, my SIG P226 Extreme. I am talking all stock with no modifications of any kind. I think if you have not tried one, you owe it to yourself as a gun enthusiast to do so. You will be impressed I am sure of it. Especially for a $350 handgun that holds 18 rounds in the mag.
Just wait until Laufen Laufen discredits your opinion with THE FEELZ!

Back
Top Bottom