• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hmmmmm

I think it is disrespectful to dedicate the video to those who gave their lives on that day and then tell them they died as part of some power grab. It is incredibly disrespectful to the men and women who enlisted after 9/11 knowing they would serve in battle. It is downright insulting to the families of the fallen to say their loved ones were duped.

I think it is disrespectful to dedicate the video to those who gave their lives on that day and then tell them they died as part of some power grab. It is incredibly disrespectful to the men and women who enlisted after 9/11 knowing they would serve in battle. It is downright insulting to the families of the fallen to say their loved ones were duped.

A huge majority of the families want a reinvestigation and don't buy the official story...

A huge majority of the families want a reinvestigation and don't buy the official story...

I want investigations too. Why in the hell were these guys here in the first place? How do we let "students" over stay their visas? Why did our intelligence agencies not talk to each other?

You are never going to convince me hundreds of people were in on some "fix" on 9/11.

I want investigations too. Why in the hell were these guys here in the first place? How do we let "students" over stay their visas? Why did our intelligence agencies not talk to each other?

You are never going to convince me hundreds of people were in on some "fix" on 9/11.

More important: How do we keep it from happening again? The TSA is not the answer.

Back
Top Bottom