• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hobo Theivery

marksman17

Default rank <1000 posts Supporter
Meal Team 6 Pro
53   0
Reaction score
Long story short, a hobo or other scumbag broke into my loft/ condo place via the car garage gate with a hacksaw, bike pump, and prolly some ****ty vodka. It was a gary fisher mountain bike, and was alot of money when purchased. I've had quite a few adult beverages now, after sorting through all the video footage. I noticed that it was gone on friday AM around 6:10 am, discovered the footage of the perpetrator on friday afternoon at 7pm, and it happened tuesday 5/10 at 5:40am. Gonna file a police report in the AM, but this **** right here is why im moving out of the ghetto of atlanta ASAP.....The dude on the footage looked surprisingly well dressed and prepared(as if he had scoped the place out before, & this isnt the first bike/bike part theft). I know the bike will never be returned, but I wanted to rant on how ****ty ATL/criminals are...

Attachments

• bike theif 2.jpg
    bike theif 2.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 127
  • bike theif 1.jpg
    bike theif 1.jpg
    194.5 KB · Views: 127
APD on the way so I can report the incident. The thief must have scoped the place out… he brought his saw and a tire pump. That’s not petty on-a-whim theft

Back
Top Bottom