• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Hog Dogs

78Bronco

Default rank <4500 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
116   0
Reaction score
Been years since I've hunted hogs with dogs and an old friend called me yesterday looking to buy a bay dog and a catch dog. I've almost exhausted all the contacts I had from back in the day and I'm striking out so far. Thought I would check here to see if anyone may have some hog dogs for sale or know of someone who does. The guy looking to buy them lives west of Atl, about 45mins from Marietta. Let me know if you or someone you know has any for sale and I can get you in touch with my buddy. Thanks!!

I got my hog dog about 8 years ago, and my wife took one look at her and forbade me to ever take her hog hunting. :becky:

I'd check GON. That's where I found the guy at the time, but I haven't seen him around in a while. Of course the type of dog your friend wants will also make a difference. I wanted a BMC, and those can be harder to come by.

I got my hog dog about 8 years ago, and my wife took one look at her and forbade me to ever take her hog hunting. :becky:

I'd check GON. That's where I found the guy at the time, but I haven't seen him around in a while. Of course the type of dog your friend wants will also make a difference. I wanted a BMC, and those can be harder to come by.

He is just getting started, so I don't think he really cares what kind it is at this point. Thanks for the feedback.

Look up Campbell's in marshalville ga they hog dog crazy from what I hear.

Thanks, I will pass the word.

Back
Top Bottom