• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info
On the guy complaining;

Who goes to a hunting camp of any kind without bringing a box of clif bars and a bag of potatoes, some onions, baked beans and corn on the cobb to wrap in foil with fresh meat and toss in the coals at the end of the day?

To the OP;

You let me know if you want someone to come help on any hunts you have. All I'd need is picked up. I make some mean biscuits & gravy, know my way around a blade, have no problem keeping quiet with an eye out for hogs, and unlike some folks, I actually enjoy roughing it a bit.

My uncle taught me a little about guiding and outfitting before he died, it'd be good to put it to use.

Come on, were taking it light so there are like six of us (maybe 8) and we are totally down with easy living. I was so excited about that scout but when I got it home it shot like a turd. I'm talking 2 MOA 2" at 100 yds. So I sat down and did some tinkering. With a little tuning it now shoots one ragged hole with Hornady Steel Match (Great ammo btw). I tuned it right out of working with poly mags anymore though. So I traded off my poly mags for a steel one.

ANd sleeping in the swamp was super awesome too. Yeah, I'm stoked. Too bad your lame ass can't go.
I thought you'd just go out with the rpd.

I thought you'd just go out with the rpd.
No sir, I am pretty sure it is illegal to hunt anything with a machine gun and I would never ever ever take a machine gun to hunt hogs. Never ever, no way, nope, not going to shoot hogs with a machine gun. I may take one down and do some target shooting across a field or something but there is no way I would ever ever fire a belt fed machine gun at hogs from an airplane that one of the guys is flying down there. No way...

No sir, I am pretty sure it is illegal to hunt anything with a machine gun and I would never ever ever take a machine gun to hunt hogs. Never ever, no way, nope, not going to shoot hogs with a machine gun. I may take one down and do some target shooting across a field or something but there is no way I would ever ever fire a belt fed machine gun at hogs from an airplane that one of the guys is flying down there. No way...

You sure about that?

Back
Top Bottom