• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info
Hogs hunts on 1200 acers off the flint river in Roberta Ga starting in January and will run every weekend through March.

Cost is $150 plus a bag of corn per person.

That gets you hunting with lodging, breakfast & dinner Friday night though Sunday. I've been twice and killed a 300 lb boar my first time out and a 100 lber my second. Can send pics of the 300 lber if interested.

I am trying to get groups of 6 together for the second weekend of Jan Feb & March.

Please PM if interested in going.

UPDATE:
due to rain and the flint river possibly flooding we have moved the hunt in Jan to the 15th - 17th.

I have 5 sceduled for the Jan hunt. Still looking for 3 -4 more for jan.
The Feb hunt is filled.
March 11 -13 is wide open.

UPDATE 12/29/15

Jan 15-17
6 scheduled for the hunt looking for 2 more.

Feb Filled

March 11-13 filled

UPDATE 1/9/16

I have had a couple cancel on the Jan 15-17 hunt.
I have 3 spots open.

Guys,

I have had a couple people ask, what happens if I can't make it?

Please do not book unless you are 100% sure you can make it. There are a limited amount of hunts and slots on those hunts. I have a lot of people inquiring and don't want someone to waste a spot.

Thanks!!!!

Thanks
Roger
Hogs hunts on 1200 acers off the flint river in Roberta Ga starting in January and will run every weekend through March.

Cost is $150 plus a bag of corn per person.

That gets you hunting with lodging, breakfast & dinner Friday night though Sunday. I've been twice and killed a 300 lb boar my first time out and a 100 lber my second. Can send pics of the 300 lber if interested.

I am trying to get groups of 6 together for the second weekend of Jan Feb & March.

Please PM if interested in going.

UPDATE:
due to rain and the flint river possibly flooding we have moved the hunt in Jan to the 15th - 17th.

I have 5 sceduled for the Jan hunt. Still looking for 3 -4 more for jan.
The Feb hunt is filled.
March 11 -13 is wide open.

UPDATE 12/29/15

Jan 15-17
6 scheduled for the hunt looking for 2 more.

Feb Filled

March 11-13 filled

UPDATE 1/9/16

I have had a couple cancel on the Jan 15-17 hunt.
I have 3 spots open.

Guys,

I have had a couple people ask, what happens if I can't make it?

Please do not book unless you are 100% sure you can make it. There are a limited amount of hunts and slots on those hunts. I have a lot of people inquiring and don't want someone to waste a spot.

Thanks!!!!

Thanks
Roger

Sounds like a good time. Ill have to see if I have some time free up.

The good: AWESOME hunting.

The bad: The accommodations are very bad. Use Tommy as your guide...he is the only one who truly cares. He will clean your hogs for you and help as much as he can. Very muddy...make sure you have a good four wheel drive. Not enough beds... Slept in a rat turd room on a cot. Horrible, HORRIBLE porta potty....bats in there. Everything has been flooded out several times, so the crapper is very bad. Make sure you ask PLENTY of questions because they do not explain the situation before hand. Make sure to wear MUD BOOTS. This is an honest evaluation. Hamburgers and chips on Fri night. Canned 50 cent piece sized biscuits with a sausage patty Sat morning. Chili dogs for lunch Sat. A NY Strip Sat night with fried potatoes...not enough potatoes. Will not go back because of the accommodations.

Guys as explained before hand to my contacts. THIS IS NOT A HUNTING LODGE! It is a deer camp who has decided to sell hunts because of a hog problem. If you would like to stay in a hotel then you are more than welcome.

Matt,
I am sorry you are not use to the outdoors or roughing it a little. I explained to my contact with your group the accommodations before hand at the time of booking. They were informed of the MUD BOOTS. If the information was not relayed to you that is not my fault.

If I recall I helped anyone who said they wanted a hog cleaned. Your group was very indecisive on what they wanted. If you want your hog cleaned I would have helped and did help the one young man with the blown knee.

And those new york strip steaks I bought for you guys out of my own money ($100) and I have no stake in the property nor do I make anything from these hunts.

Oh yeah but we did what we said we would do....... put you on hogs. Your group killed 9 hogs.

I am sorry you had a bad experience.

The good: AWESOME hunting.

The bad: The accommodations are very bad. Use Tommy as your guide...he is the only one who truly cares. He will clean your hogs for you and help as much as he can. Very muddy...make sure you have a good four wheel drive. Not enough beds... Slept in a rat turd room on a cot. Horrible, HORRIBLE porta potty....bats in there. Everything has been flooded out several times, so the crapper is very bad. Make sure you ask PLENTY of questions because they do not explain the situation before hand. Make sure to wear MUD BOOTS. This is an honest evaluation. Hamburgers and chips on Fri night. Canned 50 cent piece sized biscuits with a sausage patty Sat morning. Chili dogs for lunch Sat. A NY Strip Sat night with fried potatoes...not enough potatoes. Will not go back because of the accommodations.

soooooo you went camping??? sounds like a damn good time

Got my group signed up for the first weekend in April. We are aware of the accommodations and can't wait to get there.

Note to self: Bring potatoes

@robe338
@halo696

Those potatoes are damn good!!! Don't let Al and Steve leave me out of your groups hunt. I wanna check out the Ruger Scout .308. I heard you did some nice work to it and its a shooter!

Back
Top Bottom