• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info
Those potatoes are damn good!!! Don't let Al and Steve leave me out of your groups hunt. I wanna check out the Ruger Scout .308. I heard you did some nice work to it and its a shooter!
Come on, were taking it light so there are like six of us (maybe 8) and we are totally down with easy living. I was so excited about that scout but when I got it home it shot like a turd. I'm talking 2 MOA 2" at 100 yds. So I sat down and did some tinkering. With a little tuning it now shoots one ragged hole with Hornady Steel Match (Great ammo btw). I tuned it right out of working with poly mags anymore though. So I traded off my poly mags for a steel one.

Sounds like a step up from sleeping in the swamp.
ANd sleeping in the swamp was super awesome too. Yeah, I'm stoked. Too bad your lame ass can't go.

Come on, were taking it light so there are like six of us (maybe 8) and we are totally down with easy living. I was so excited about that scout but when I got it home it shot like a turd. I'm talking 2 MOA 2" at 100 yds. So I sat down and did some tinkering. With a little tuning it now shoots one ragged hole with Hornady Steel Match (Great ammo btw). I tuned it right out of working with poly mags anymore though. So I traded off my poly mags for a steel one.

ANd sleeping in the swamp was super awesome too. Yeah, I'm stoked. Too bad your lame ass can't go.

March or later in April would be fine.

Let me know if you need an extra to tag along anytime.

alos sent a pm couple weeks back but never heard back but will there be any other weekends in march or april opening up?

It is fated that I am going on this trip. I read about it on here from Roger's post but couldn't commit to the two openings that came up. A few days later a guy comes in looking for silencers. Turns out he's one of the property owners and we got to talking about it. Couple days later, I bought a rifle from Roger. So, God wants me to go on this trip.

Back
Top Bottom