• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hole in the wall mexican restaurant on roswell rd

I sure did and it was epic. Looking forward go making the drive down there again to eat once again.
Wednesday night is crawfish night if you like them . Henrys has some of the best food in this part of the country get off the Glade road exit go to downtown Acworth. Henrys is in the middle of the old part of town, call ahead unless you want a long wait.

Oddly enough I'm not a huge fish/seafood person but their shrimp was awesome and love their budan (spl?) Burger with red beans and rice for an app.

The wife got some bake chicken meal that was outstanding as well, then we had the bread pudding and the creme Brule for desert. Both were good but that bread pudding was out of this world good.

So I was listening to the radio this morning and they mentioned a restaurant called El Naja on roswell rd in a shopping center. They said it's in the back of a Mexican grocery store and it kinda unknown but very good. I remember them mentioning is being next to a cigar shop and across from a Jiffy Lube ( I think). Anyone know of this place? Any good? So I can't be of assistance but I'm not from the Atlanta area nor do I go there often.
Ok, help me narrow this down. Is this Roswell Rd. Marietta, Atlanta, Sandy Springs or Roswell?

A lot of the Hispanic grocery stores have restaurants in the back. I assure you their burritos will be better than Moe's and Chipotles, if you'll give them a try.

So is El Taco Veloz, for that matter. Very hard to eat bland ground beef in the "hot plate" (Americanized) Mexican restaurants after you've tried a good barbacoa burrito.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom