• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Holiday Box

alright folks well i am in possession of the holiday box. I've tried to add a couple decent items. so someone let me know who'd they would like me ot hand it off to next

rolling through the names for some of those it looks like i could be able to meet with

@sambo77

@RiverBend

Unknown Unknown I work in norcross so if your ever in the area at noon i could do a meet up on my lunch break

There's a good chance I'll be up around lawrenceville/Norcross area first of the week..I can facilitate a bring over to the west side of town if anyone gets it before me hit me up.

There's a good chance I'll be up around lawrenceville/Norcross area first of the week..I can facilitate a bring over to the west side of town if anyone gets it before me hit me up.

deff sounds like we can probably make something happen. if no one else claims it before hand. im hoping we can get it to as many folks as possible before Christmas

deff sounds like we can probably make something happen. if no one else claims it before hand. im hoping we can get it to as many folks as possible before Christmas

Shoot me a pm with some contact info..I'll monitor the thread to see who gets it before I make it up that way..

Back
Top Bottom