Holidays Giveaway!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AK74U

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
89   1
Reaction score
ODT, I LOVE THIS SITE!! So in the kindness of my small microscopic Grinch sized heart. I'm going to do a SPECIAL GIVEAWAY! I wanted to do something during the holiday season to help our fellow Trader's who have families (whether children or pets) have their own personal gift. I know during the year, sometimes its hard to get away to the range and to make time for yourself. As of now, I have 5 prizes to give away. (Looking to maybe get 10) I will make this giveaway interesting by allowing you, the winner of a prize, to either keep your prize, or give it to a fellow Trader who needs/could use the prize.
Entry rules as follows.
1 for being a user of ODT
2 for being 1st Responder/Military (active/retired)
3 ODT Supporter
4 If we've ever done any bartering due to the site.
I will keep this giveaway up ALL THE WAY to the 2nd day of January 2024. Prizes will be raffled by RNG (Randon Number Generator) starting Wednesday Nov 22nd 2023. Prizes will start to list this weekend. Due to some items being hazardous, they will need to be picked up. I will give a hint that some prizes will consist of LIVE AMMO!
Thanks ODT for the great years and times and I wish everyone here a great holiday season!!

Update!!!
Here are the first 5 prizes!!
Dead Air adjustable snap back hat.
Dead Air Mask HD parts placemat.
Geco (I believe) 7.62x39 ammo 20rds.
Glock Gen 5 mini pistol Keychain.
LG 46inch TV with mount and remote if I can locate it.
More prizes being posted by Tuesday!!

1699985456981.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom