• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Holosun SCS MOS

Boot71

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
145   0
Reaction score
Looking for opinions/experiences on the Holosun SCS MOS......(from those who actually have them, or have had them).
It checks all the boxes I'm looking for, but it's made in china.
Thoughts on durability? Glass quality? Dot size usefulness/brightness? Any issues with the internal battery? Any issues mounting directly to an MOS Glock.
Thanks in advance for any experience you can share.

I have one on an M&P Metal 2.0 and have really liked it. Wish I could get it in red instead of green but I’ve become accustomed to it. Been impressed with its auto brightness: always seems correct for the situation. No issues yet but I haven’t beat on it much. This guy did though and why I ultimately decided to try one:

I have one on an M&P Metal 2.0 and have really liked it. Wish I could get it in red instead of green but I’ve become accustomed to it. Been impressed with its auto brightness: always seems correct for the situation. No issues yes but I haven’t beat on it much. This guy did though and why I ultimately decided to try one:

I saw the Sage vid. I don't think I'd be as rough on it as he is.......but you never know. Murphys law and all....
If you don't mind me asking, why the red preference over green?

I saw the Sage vid. I don't think I'd be as rough on it as he is.......but you never know. Murphys law and all....
If you don't mind me asking, why the red preference over green?
Just preference and what I’m used to I guess. Every other illuminated optic I have is red so the green was a little off putting at first. In use though, it’s been fine.

Looking for opinions/experiences on the Holosun SCS MOS......(from those who actually have them, or have had them).
It checks all the boxes I'm looking for, but it's made in china.
Thoughts on durability? Glass quality? Dot size usefulness/brightness? Any issues with the internal battery? Any issues mounting directly to an MOS Glock.
Thanks in advance for any experience you can share.
I have one and really like it. The auto brightness works a lot better than any other I've used. It doesn't have shake awake, always on. Zero issues to date. I've had one for about 5 months now. Couple thousand rounds through it for sure. I've burned up way too much ammo lately.

I will be buying another for a Glock 34 or 17.

Love mine, and good in all the departments you asked except brightness (levels). Don’t get me wrong, it’s good and works. My only complaint is it’s either high or low. No adjustment like my 407k.

Back
Top Bottom