• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Holosun??

The Sig Romeo4 is a little nicer in regards to the housing and buttons and the mount... but the holo does give you the option of using a T1/H1 style mount where as the Romeo will not fit on a T1 mount (holes are too far apart)

The Sig Romeo 4 cost more doesn't it? Is the housing and buttons that much better to make it cost more? Esp since you have to use a proprietary mount. I think what you're really paying more for is that Sig name on a red dot made by Holosun.

All preference if your just mounting direct to rail or using the co-witness mount on an AR Platform Rifle the Romeo4B is great. But it will not fit on a T1/H1 style mount hole pattern is off. The Romeo4B housing is much nicer and the finish better, the base is better looking and co-witeness.

Cost at LGS (Ga gun store was $242 for the Romeo4B. Romeo4C is $277.

I got my Holosun 515BU (non solar) for $220.

The Holo comes 1/3 co-witness so if your not T1 Mounting it and want to co-witness you'll need a different mount which costs more.

So they're pretty comparable in costs and function the sig being a bit more refined in craftsmanship and the holo sun being T1/H1 compatible.

Can't go wrong either way IMO.

Worked out great for me, Romeo4B's on my AR15/Sig MPX and the Holosun on the T1/H1 style mount on my AK47....

Back
Top Bottom