Holster advice

Exile

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
3   0
Reaction score
Trying to make a few decisions and order a holster(probably 2). I am going to try and carry my 3.8 9mm xdm. It was a full size that has had a grip chop done and so now is similar to the compact one with a grip extension on the mag(mine holds 16 though).

I am 5'10" and currently around 170lbs. I am left handed. I intend to carry IWB. For winter when I wear jeans and a belt a lot I was leaning towards a Crossbreed. The other half of the year or more I wear shorts and no belt so was considering something like the 3 Speed. Any thoughts or advice is appreciated. Cost isn't my concern...I am more concerned with what will do the job/be comfortable so I will use it constantly. This is going to be my fist carry experience so I have zero personal experience to draw from.

I'm about your same size (5' 9", 160 lbs). Irrelevant, but a southpaw too! I carry my glock 19 in a comp tac m tac in the winteR and it disappears under a light jacket. I just started carrying my warm weather setup, a sig p938, in a shepherd (crossbreed knockoff). Gun doesn't even print under a t shirt. I carry these at about 8 o clock which is comfortable even while driving, and seems to provide the best concealment of the grip.

Measure from the bottom edge of the ejection port to the end of the slide, give me that measurement. I'll make you what I feel is the most comfortable IWB holster there is. I'll send it to you, if you like it, pay me for it. If you don't like it, send it back.

Back
Top Bottom