• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Holster Forum in Trader Section

larryg2

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
1   0
Reaction score
I would love to see a separate forum to buy n sell holsters in the trading section. As of now, they're lumped in with all other kinds of firearms accessories, ammo, scopes, etc. It would be great to have their own home for ease of locating and shopping.

I'm torn on this issue. I like separate categories for everything but I'm not sure there are enough listings yet to justify it.

I am still having a hard time using the search engine. I put in something very specific and still get lots of other stuff. If thats normal. OKAY ! :), but if it's me, please please steer me in the right direction!

I am still having a hard time using the search engine. I put in something very specific and still get lots of other stuff. If thats normal. OKAY ! :), but if it's me, please please steer me in the right direction!

I think its normal, I've never had a lot of luck with the built in search engine in vbulletin. I can't afford to put anymore of my own dinero into the site right now, but once I've gotten a couple more ads or donations I plan on adding Google search. That should help a lot.

Back
Top Bottom