• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Holster Opinion

I have an Aliengear and a no-name hybrid holster. They are comfortable, but I like the click you get with a good fully kydex holster.

Go over to Blackpoint in Alpharetta and have them mold one of their mini-wings to your individual rig. Look online for Blackpoint Tactical. My son has two of their holsters and a double mag pouch. They have a bunch of colors you can choose from. I like that they are kydex on both front and back, but flex with your movement due to the leather tabs. I'll be getting more soon.

Last edited:
Go over to Blackpoint in Alpharetta and have them mold one of their mini-wings to your individual rig. Look online for Blackpoint Tactical. My son has two of their holsters and a double mag pouch. They have a bunch of colors you can choose from. I like that they are kydex on both front and back, but flex with your movement due to the leather tabs. I'll be getting more soon.

I've been looking at Blackpoint. CG&P sells them. Can you just go there and get one?

...Aegis doesn't make one for the streamlight...

Might want to check with him. I know he said that he was thinking about picking up a Streamlight a while back. If nothing else it will show him that he's losing money by not having one to make holsters with. I was in the same situation a while back and would have loved to order another Aegis holster but he didn't have a Streamlight. I ended up ordering a Crown Holster and while it was a nice holster, it took forever to get here and when it finally arrived they had messed my order up.

http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/628464-Crown-Holsters-(Updated-not-as-good-as-I-thought)

Might want to check with him. I know he said that he was thinking about picking up a Streamlight a while back. If nothing else it will show him that he's losing money by not having one to make holsters with. I was in the same situation a while back and would have loved to order another Aegis holster but he didn't have a Streamlight. I ended up ordering a Crown Holster and while it was a nice holster, it took forever to get here and when it finally arrived they had messed my order up.

http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/628464-Crown-Holsters-(Updated-not-as-good-as-I-thought)
I went and bought a TLR1. I just need to make a molding rig for it. Give me the weekend, ill probably have the rig tested and perfected by Monday. Id have had it sooner, but we're still plenty busy :)

Those blackpoint's are as expensive as the raven's or bravo concealment. I may chance the ebay one...

for OWB carry, they are 100% worth it if you carry a fullsize gun though. my FNX-45 dissapears under a shirt in my BPT leatherwing. get ya a good carry belt in addition, and your gtg.

for IWB carry, Aegis Armory no doubt.

I've been looking at Blackpoint. CG&P sells them. Can you just go there and get one?

They have a few on the wall. Give them a call and ask. My kid had his molded to a special model in unusual colors. OD back and Coyote front.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom