• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Holy Dukes of Hazard, Batman...

That left a mark, but hey, once you recover you'll have a cool video for life.... look what I did

Now they're saying the move over law is in play, except I don't see the truck having it's warning lights on, there's no other police or emergency vehicles on that side of the road either. Granted, the driver was probably looking at the flipped car, but still

Be honest now.....you know each one of you have thought about it at least once when you pass one on the side of the road!

Only because they didn't stick the landing....

Screenshot_20230531_142707_Chrome.jpg

Be honest now.....you know each one of you have thought about it at least once when you pass one on the side of the road!
Back when I was young I knew a place where a straight road was paved till it wasn't. You'd be goin down the road and the pavement stopped and dropped off into a gravel road. So at night you'd be bopping down the road and all of a sudden there was nothing but headlights looking in the trees.....LOL.......I stopped a few people's hearts for a moment with that one....Till we landed on the gravel road under us.......LOL......

Back
Top Bottom