• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Holy Shed! Look what I found today....

I found several this year from the 2013-2014 season and can't wait for turkey season to find some more. There's one guy down there in particular and I'll be looking for his sheds. Those bucks are most likely bedding down close by to that food plot. Sheds are found near bedding spots probably 90% of the time.

I'm surprised how many guys have never found a shed. I have a shed full of sheds. Pun intented.

Those bucks are most likely bedding down close by to that food plot. Sheds are found near bedding spots probably 90% of the time.
Yep. I thought about that and half-heartedly looked just outside the food plot on some of the trails coming into the plot. I got chewed up with briars so I gave up. I guess I need to man-up and do some brush busting lol!

Yep. I thought about that and half-heartedly looked just outside the food plot on some of the trails coming into the plot. I got chewed up with briars so I gave up. I guess I need to man-up and do some brush busting lol!

haha..Yeah that sounds like a buck's bedding area allright. Impossible to get in there without them knowing it, and probably 3-4 different escape routes. Around May or June will be a great time to set up a trail cam or two. It won't take long for them to start growing their racks again. That first buck you have pictured there, he has me puzzled. He looks like he could be an older buck starting to decline, or a sure enough young stud. There's no way to be certain until you see him. He would be on my short list for sure. Good luck man

Back
Top Bottom