• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Home Invasion Attempt in Canton

Yes, they were home. Watching TV on the couch.

Perps immediately fled. No ID.

Kicked the door in and hinges out of the frame. Pretty big "kid" if it was one.

My friend is a .45 fan.

They are very lucky they chose to flee.
I remember a couple years ago a guy making a post about "staging guns" around the house . At that time I thought about it as "paranoia" or just ridiculous. I would say at any one time now in my house I am no longer than 3 seconds from holding one in my hand.

Reactions: MRH
I remember a couple years ago a guy making a post about "staging guns" around the house . At that time I thought about it as "paranoia" or just ridiculous. I would say at any one time now in my house I am no longer than 3 seconds from holding one in my hand.
I grew up this way. Even as a kid, I knew where to get a gun within seconds. I could go into just about any room in the house and arm myself if need be and they were not easy for a perp to find.

Nowadays, DFCS will come in and take your kids for doing it that way. Seems to me like we were safer back then. But hey, as soon as the police hear that first kick of the door they'll be there, right?

After talking with the wife about this, what would happen if after the second kick or so,someone sent a few rounds through said door? Either hitting or not the threat?

After talking with the wife about this, what would happen if after the second kick or so,someone sent a few rounds through said door? Either hitting or not the threat?

Never, ever fire at what you cannot see. Even if it is kicking in the door. Stand there patiently, and blast its ass when the first foot hits the floor inside your home. Shoot to kill...not to wound and detain. There will be a police investigation, but dead men don't talk so the story will be yours to tell.

Back
Top Bottom