HomeLand - What Happens Next..?!

FlyDawg72

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
21   0
Reaction score
After much prodding from a couple co-workers, I finally started and got caught up on watching HomeLand, the Showtime series. I got got all up to date just in time to watch the season finale night before last, which was my first episode to watch on live TV instead of the DVR recorded version.

This show is just as addictive as any series I have ever watched... more so than Boardwalk Empire, and just as much as Walking Dead or The Sopranos.

Now that Season 3 is over and given the events of how it ended (trying to avoid a SPOILER)... How do you see next season unfolding...?

[Broken External Image]:

Gotta be a new story line based on the urgent message delivered to Carrie at the ceremony.

Will most likely have something to do with the new assignment in the new location. (Trying to avoid spoilers as well)

I hope they don't play a resurrection card though. That would suck.

I used to be anxious waiting to see the next episode(s). Then after the FBI HQ bombing, it seemed to drag on and boring as the storyline focused too much on Carrie and Saul's personal lives with the main character missing (the red head guy). Dunno, I have the last 5 episodes here to watch before I pass the ultimate AXE judgement:lol:

BTW, thanks guys for not divulging the spoilers:thumb:

the end of this season builds quickly, but I was RIGHT THERE with you.

Still, no matter how boring the episode, it gets me amped up and makes it tough to go to sleep

Nice...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 7
Back
Top Bottom