Hope my fellow AK friends don't need ammo

That's a lot of trade revenue we are giving up just in ammo. It's going to effect more that just AK guys. It will trickle down to every shooter. A lot of AK owners will start shooting other calibers and exacerbate an already strained market. The proverbial s**t is going really hit the fan now and I mean manure on an industrial level.

That's a lot of trade revenue we are giving up just in ammo. It's going to effect more that just AK guys. It will trickle down to every shooter. A lot of AK owners will start shooting other calibers and exacerbate an already strained market. The proverbial s**t is going really hit the fan now and I mean manure on an industrial level.
My bigger concern would be the domestic manufacturers of ammo like .223 or 9mm raising there prices due to lack of low cost competition. While we all know a box of say federal .223 is leaps and bounds better than Tula .223 in quality and performance and we may choose to purchase it as opposed to the Tula for that “just a little bit more”. I feel like that subjectively reasonable cost difference will be nonexistent because the lowest cost option (Tula) will no longer be available to hold domestic manufacturer’s pricing accountable

A lot of AK owners will start shooting other calibers and exacerbate an already strained market. The proverbial s**t is going really hit the fan now and I mean manure on an industrial level.
Totally agree, prices are gonna go up again for some time

Reactions: MRH
Back
Top Bottom