• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Horizontal Holster for ESEE Izula

OFace12

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
12   0
Reaction score
Just got my first ESEE knife this afternoon! The only thing that I don't care for is that it doesn't come with a clipped holster that will allow me to carry it horizontal. Does anyone on here make kydex holsters for ESEE knives? Specifically, I'd like one that has a clip that I can quickly attach to a belt/pants and carry in a horizontal orientation.

Thanks!

Here is one that I have ready to ship. Sheath $10 plus small Tek Lok $15 plus shipping...so $25 plus flat rate shipping.

The hole pattern allows the Tek Lok to be mounted right/left handed and vertical/horizontal.

Video review of a sheath that I made for an ESEE 3:

[video=youtube_share;TckabQX_gPA]http://youtu.be/TckabQX_gPA[/video]

Awesome looking sheath, and seems to be exactly what I'm looking for. The only question that I have would be about fitting around the handle. I plan on wrapping the handle in paracord. Your picture has one with a grip on it. How do you think that would affect the retention of the knife?

Also, I'd like a FDE one if possible. If not, then just plain black. Let me know what you've got when you can. Thanks!

Here is the same sheath with my other Izula:

Unless you do some kind of weird wrap that goes way down the blade, then retention will be the same.

I think I have FDE and black available, but will have to check tomorrow. The sheath will be two layers, like in the pic and video. This gives you a stronger sheath with the "clicky" retention associated with .060 Kydex. I can do black outer/fde inner. fde outer/black inner. Or a solid fde/fde, black/black, but I think the two tone look better.

I ran out to the shop...I have FDE, black, toxic green and blood red in stock. Let me know if you are interested and I'll press you a sheath this weekend. I'm heading to bed now and will check this post in the AM.

Thanks,
Jon

Back
Top Bottom