• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hornady 200gr Combat Target

Smiley

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
58   0
Reaction score
Traded a shell plate for 250 of these little guys a while back and just loaded up some last night. I am impressed with the accuracy I am getting out of these on top of about 5gr of BE. At 30' I had several groups that were one nice silver dollar sized hole. I'll have to pick some more of these up!

Cool-Starry-Bra.jpg

I kid... I like it when I find something that works, everything sort of clicks and happens.

what Cal are you talking here?

I'm not familiar with those. I use more 200 grain cast semi wadcutter in my 1911's than all others combined. I use Ga. Arms and Laser Cast brand bullets over a medium dose of Universal.

I've had good luck with them shooting to point of aim with most fixed sight 1911's at target velocities.

Ain't nothing any finer than shooting the .45 acp.

I'm not familiar with those. I use more 200 grain cast semi wadcutter in my 1911's than all others combined. I use Ga. Arms and Laser Cast brand bullets over a medium dose of Universal.

I've had good luck with them shooting to point of aim with most fixed sight 1911's at target velocities.

(*almost) Ain't nothing any finer than shooting the .45 acp.

FTFY :D

I thought we were refering to .45, just wanted to make sure

Ain't nothing any finer than shooting the .45 acp.

I've shot a few 1911's and maybe one day I'll get around to getting one. My Glock 21 is my go to .45 right now and has been for about 15 years. I do agree, the .45 ACP is my favorite all around handgun round. The more I shoot and the more I reload, the more I keep coming back to the .45...

Back
Top Bottom