• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Horror Movies

You should meet him in person
I did meet Captain Spaulding (Sid Haig) in the ATL airport a couple of years ago. He was "in disguise" but I recognized him immediately. He walked away from the gate and I asked his traveling companion (nephew if memory serves) if it wasn't him and he was very surprised that I knew who he was and recognized him through the disguise.

SFko6g2.gif

Yall some sick monkeys....

I did meet Captain Spaulding (Sid Haig) in the ATL airport a couple of years ago. He was "in disguise" but I recognized him immediately. He walked away from the gate and I asked his traveling companion (nephew if memory serves) if it wasn't him and he was very surprised that I knew who he was and recognized him through the disguise.

I've met Sid Haig and Bill Mosley. Both really nice guys.

Sid past away just a few weeks ago.
Rest in peace Captain Spaulding.

LOL @ Wrong Turn. I sort of liked that one. The Exorcist scared the bejeesus out of me as a kid, WMAZ 13 ran it unedited for television in 1978 (huge screwup, was in the news even). I was 13. I'd never seen anything like that in my life. Slept with a 1943 Ithaca 1911A1 under my pillow for months after watching that although in retrospect I've no idea how much good a .45 would do against a demon.
we're about the same age...... Exorcist jacked me up, took a 742 woodsmaster out of the gun rack and propped it beside the bed. If the bed had started shaking i had 3 rounds for the demon and one for me!!

Anything by George A Romero. I like old zombie movies.

28 Days Later changed everything with fast zombies.

Lately I've been watching the old Thriller series with Boris Karloff.

Of course the granddaddy of them all would be Nosferatu.
Here's a copy mixed with Type O Negative music.

I really enjoy watching silent films! Especially the horror films made between 1903 - 1925

The Exorcist was the scariest movie that i ever saw as a child. i was about 6 years old and afterwards it was bedtime! i sneaked in my parents room and slept beside their bed on the floor and i was still scared, my legs shook uncontrollably for the rest of the night. then dad just had to start renting all those damn nightmare on elm street movies. i had a many a nightmare about that burnt pizza face s.o.b. Freddy nowadays after hundreds of horror movies later there is no such thing as a scary movie to me anymore. but i do watch the Exorcist on occasion and LMAO.
I think i was about 6 when i saw Texas Chainsaw the first time and ain't no way I'da slept on the floor next to a bed LOL that's were the "Crazies lived" haha . Gotta warm family story bout HorrorMovies = I was a Horror film Fanatic by age 12 and had blood&Guts hangin all over the walls in my room (posters and such) . My Aunt Margerett came to stay the weekend ; when Mom decided to give up my room for her....Y'all should have seen it LOL long story short, we almost had to carry her to the hospital after she opened the door to my room (dungeon) BAHAHAHA I got my room back after she anointed it and me with oil lol .

Back
Top Bottom