• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hot bluing a Marlin for a good friend

ajv602

Default rank <1000 posts Supporter
Frontiersman
59   0
Reaction score
One of my good friends has a Marlin 1894 44 mag of his dad's that is in some need of some TLC. Im wanting to fix it up for him, but I'm pretty sure it's going to need to be re blued. It's got quite a bit of surface rust, but I think that's all. If anyone would be willing to help me out I'd really appreciate it. He's a really good guy, and was there for me when my dad died a few years back. I've got my dads old 336 and i know it's the gun that means the most to me, and I'd like for him to have the same thing.

Steve Parsons in Griffin is your man. He will make it look like new or better. He excels at restoring old iron. He will charge less if the gun is fully disassembled. He can do the wood as well.

i59.tinypic.com_migmxj.jpg

Steve and the guys working with him can be reached at this email fullblownfirearms@bellsouth.net -- the shop has moved from his home to a location about 5 miles down the road closer to Griffin, 475 North Rover Rd, Williamson, contact number is now 678-463-8155 -- same quality work and bluing you guys have always gotten from Steve and his crew just in a new location and hopefully with the help in the shop it will be a bit faster turn around time.

Back
Top Bottom