• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Hot Drinks

78Bronco

Default rank <4500 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
116   0
Reaction score
Why do the people who fill the vending machines at my work insist on doing it about 20min's before lunch?!? These are the newer front load machines and they don't do any type of FIFO so the cold drinks are in fronty. They just slam the hot drinks in front of the cold, lock it up and leave. Happens a few times a month and is so aggravating! I know, I should come about mid morning and get a drink, on the days I need one, and put it in the refrigerator but I never think that far in advance...LOL!!

When I worked at the port of Brunswick the same vending company had all the companies out there. I swear they brought the old unsold **** from WWL and BMW over to us at IAP. One guy on the van with me bought one of them gas station ham sandwiches one day took a bite out of it and pulled out a long black hair. It was stuck right in his front teeth and boy was he pissed. He went to spitting and cussing about white folks hair stuck in his teeth. I told him to be glad it was a long hair and not a short curly one.

Why do the people who fill the vending machines at my work insist on doing it about 20min's before lunch?!? These are the newer front load machines and they don't do any type of FIFO so the cold drinks are in fronty. They just slam the hot drinks in front of the cold, lock it up and leave. Happens a few times a month and is so aggravating! I know, I should come about mid morning and get a drink, on the days I need one, and put it in the refrigerator but I never think that far in advance...LOL!!
a little less sugar and you will be alright...lol

mineral-water-ice-cubes-500x500.jpg

Be thankful they fill it up. Ours is empty a good 3 weeks before they come back to fill it.
Around 89 I worked gate security for a chicken processing plant in Macon. My first wife worked for the same security company but at the brand new office building of GA Farm Bureau way out in North Bibb Co. Turned out the same vending company had both places. Worse than that was they charged more for everything in the machines at the chicken slaughter house where the folks all made minimum wage. I guess that was their way of saying they really didn't want to handle that account .
BUT... I did strike a blow for the little people one night when I banged the first wife on the board room table.

Back
Top Bottom