Hot sauce you like?

For me it’s Franks and Crystals

This is my second gallon of Franks since February and yes, I put that **** on everything!

View attachment 4387884
Frank's is good. Tabasco is my favorite but my wife doesn't like either one. She likes Texas Pete which is a waste of time and money to me. BUT... Texas Pete has another one called Texas Pete Hotter Hot Sauce which is pretty good. Hard to find but pretty good.

The hot sauces from The Hot Ones (You Tube show) are great.
The Classic is very good.
The yellow Los Calientes is the best hot sauce I’ve ever had.
The Last Dab Apollo XXX Sauce is the hottest **** I’ve ever consumed. And it hurts twice.

any cholula sauce. they have a flavor for everything! the chipotle flavor is probably my favorite. all the taste of hot sauce with only a little heat. i cant stand hot sauce thats just there to burn your mouth and has no flavor lol.
Yeah that's like guys bragging about growing and eating Carolina Reapers. To me it's like what's the point? Just pepper spray yourself and be done with it. I dig the fresh jalapeno peppers at Kroger or from the garden. Same with most peppers but there's a limit to how much heat I want.

Yeah that's like guys bragging about growing and eating Carolina Reapers. To me it's like what's the point? Just pepper spray yourself and be done with it. I dig the fresh jalapeno peppers at Kroger or from the garden. Same with most peppers but there's a limit to how much heat I want.

the mezzeta tamed jalepenos in the glass jars are the best!

Got you guys a recipe that like FRANKS it called CRAZY CHICKEN
In a casserole dish
Layer your vegetables ( bell peepers, onions, squash, zucaloti lol,whatever vegetables you like) how many layers your dish will hold
Top layer is boneless chicken I like dark meat the best but any is ok
Then take a large bottle of FRANKS AND COVER IT ( use the hole bottle) cook in over till chicken is done( not sure of time or temp, I’m not a chef) cook till chicken is done. Awesome good( to me) chicken gets the flavor and a touch of heat vegetables get heat and flavor.. you can think me later.. your welcome

Back
Top Bottom