• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

HOTROD Roadkill

Are those the guys I saw yesterday on a rerun of Fast and Loud that challenged them to an eighth mile race with an old Challenger with a Hellcat engine stuck in it?
Yes, the homo's from F&L broke every agreed rule. So to me Finnegan and Freiburger already won by default.

Too much to crew on my own but my 350+ HP bike takes more balls than the tame stuff on that show. Real life is always better!
this is why its extremely hard for me to watch drag racing or racing in general once you have done it its hard to be a spectator..

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    35.4 KB · Views: 18
Yes, the homo's from F&L broke every agreed rule. So to me Finnegan and Freiburger already won by default.
I tried to watch F&L several times. And they do get some interesting stuff in their shop. But the owner I think his name is Richard reminds me so much of Jack the pretty boy that owns Emmett Head Auto Salvage now that it's too much for me to take.

I tried to watch F&L several times. And they do get some interesting stuff in their shop. But the owner I think his name is Richard reminds me so much of Jack the pretty boy that owns Emmett Head Auto Salvage now that it's too much for me to take.
Lmao!
I met him at Caffeine and Octane last year with Rutlegde from top gear. He was in the El Camino. Super nice guys!

View attachment 839445
Thats awesome bro!

Back
Top Bottom