• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

HOTROD Roadkill

Oh ok, I was thinking Marietta. LOL. U see his shirt, "beer, bacon, and speed parts". Hahahaha
Yeah man! He a cool dude. There were dozens and dozens wanting to meet him at the car show and he took his time to meet them all. Answered a lot of people's questions too.

Yeah man! He a cool dude. There were dozens and dozens wanting to meet him at the car show and he took his time to meet them all. Answered a lot of people's questions too.
Thats awesome! He definitely sounds like a stand up guy! Btw y'all have to watch the newest roadkill, stubby Bob wheelstand! "Wheel standing dump truck". It's great! Hahaha

Thats awesome! He definitely sounds like a stand up guy! Btw y'all have to watch the newest roadkill, stubby Bob wheelstand! "Wheel standing dump truck". It's great! Hahaha
Already watched it. Pretty cool episode! They have had it posted on Instagram for a few weeks though. You can subscribe to the on demand MotorTrend channel and watch it early.

Already watched it. Pretty cool episode! They have had it posted on Instagram for a few weeks though. You can subscribe to the on demand MotorTrend channel and watch it early.
I keep needing to subscribe to it but I hate paying for things like that just to watch it early. Hahaha

Back
Top Bottom