• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

House washing DIY. What cleaner ?

canut

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
13   0
Reaction score
Does anyone know what professional house washers use to hose down the house. I was watching a professional home power washer the other day and the stuff he was spraying at low pressure basically just dissolved the grime and mildew off the eaves and siding. He then used some high pressure after a few mins to rinse, but all the work was done by the cleaner he put on first. I have tried various soaps with and w/o chlorine, and some Home Depot stuff but I still have to use manual scrubbing to get the stuff off. Looking for something I can use in my old 2000 PSI 5 HP washer.

Does anyone know what professional house washers use to hose down the house. I was watching a professional home power washer the other day and the stuff he was spraying at low pressure basically just dissolved the grime and mildew off the eaves and siding. He then used some high pressure after a few mins to rinse, but all the work was done by the cleaner he put on first. I have tried various soaps with and w/o chlorine, and some Home Depot stuff but I still have to use manual scrubbing to get the stuff off. Looking for something I can use in my old 2000 PSI 5 HP washer.

61JjUVxbqdL.jpg

I used this stuff. Sprayed it on with a backpack sprayer then rinsed off with a hose. Worked awesome.

Back
Top Bottom