• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How about a barter section under Firearms & Optics.

jeffco55

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
19   0
Reaction score
I and most of the guys I know who trade and sell on here like to barter and trade our services mostly. I would love a section where we can post up what we want and what we have to barter/goods or services. Most people are looking for a good mechanic or finish carpenter or a computer guy. I would love to be able to post a thread like " "Computer guy offers his parts/labor for X"

I've been considering something like this and also some sort of "member's businesses" section where members can list there business or something they do.

I would love to see a barter section. If I need something done, I would love to work a deal with a fellow member.

That sounds good to me, hell since gas went over 1.50 a gallon there's not much spare change for stuff laying around, most everything I've got over the last few years has been on trade/barter. So here is a "Hell Yeah" from over here.

Sounds like a great idea. I regularly barter my work for goods. I find that people are more willing in these tight times to trade stuff they aren't using, and I usually come out with more than I put in.

Back
Top Bottom