• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How bout that new Breaking Bad?

Did anyone catch...

The reason that Walt called Skyler and lost his **** yelling at her and "confessing" over the tapped phone? - Walt isn't that stupid, he knew that there would be police and they'd have the phone tapped. I believe he did it to get Skyler off the hook with authorities.

Did you also notice Walt rolling his barrel of money by his original pair of khakis from episode 1?

a_560x375.jpg

Did anyone catch...

The reason that Walt called Skyler and lost his **** yelling at her and "confessing" over the tapped phone? - Walt isn't that stupid, he knew that there would be police and they'd have the phone tapped. I believe he did it to get Skyler off the hook with authorities.

Did you also notice Walt rolling his barrel of money by his original pair of khakis from episode 1?

View attachment 225893

Good observations

Devils ride was retarded. That was the dumbest biker gang show to ever hit TV. All of those guys are complete idiots.... Way to change the subject from a bad a$$ show to dip sh1t mania.

^^^THIS^^^ - Devil's Ride was a total piece of crap scripted / fictional show. I've got some close friends that are bikers and they have some friends that are 1%'ers and they laugh at the Devil's Ride. No members would ever bring in cameras and talk about their MC.

Did anyone catch...

View attachment 225893

Good call, I thought that was a possibility myself.
Good catch on the khakis too!

Devils ride was retarded. That was the dumbest biker gang show to ever hit TV. All of those guys are complete idiots.... Way to change the subject from a bad a$$ show to dip **** mania.

Chill dude.....I was talking about a TV show, not anyone's sister here on the ODT.....BTW, I think Breaking Bad is a kick-ass program...

Last edited by a moderator:
Chill dude.....I was talking about a TV show, not anyone's sister here on the ODT.....BTW, I think Breaking Bad is a kick-ass program...
It was wrong in the first place to taint this thread with the thought of that crummy show.

I'm just wondering what he is gonna do with that pig (M60E1 for y'all that don't know lol)? Wonder if Jessie is gonna live? Never had watched the show till I went to Iraq and bought all the seasons (very cheap I might add) then came home and haven't missed an episode since lol.

Back
Top Bottom