How bout that new Breaking Bad?

I'm just wondering what he is gonna do with that pig (M60E1 for y'all that don't know lol)? Wonder if Jessie is gonna live? Never had watched the show till I went to Iraq and bought all the seasons (very cheap I might add) then came home and haven't missed an episode since lol.
thanks for your service. but same here once I watched it, youd had better prepare for hell to keep me out from front the tv when its on! and todd is one loose cannon! but I don't feel the least bit sorry for jesse. AND THEN THE m60.... I think he chops abq down and cooks for the rest of his natural life hahahaha

It is an amazing show... I have not missed an episode yet. I truly have never hated any more that I have hated hanks wife. She gets on my NERVES!!!!

Then you must not watch The Walking Dead. I think Skyler is a stupid splittail but I have NEVER wanted a TV character dead as much as I wanted Andrea dead. :lol:
f8a.jpg

There are also website that allow you to stream the current season, just a day behind the cable people.

There are some sites you can stream live (search twitter for the name of the show and the word "stream" right around the time is to air) or an hour after it broadcasts (cokeandpopcorn).

Then you must not watch The Walking Dead. I think Skyler is a stupid splittail but I have NEVER wanted a TV character dead as much as I wanted Andrea dead. :lol:

Andrea dead? I wanted Lori to die and then Andrea. They're both annoying as ****!

I've been on Team Hank since he was passing his Glock around at Walt's party. At least he went out like a boss.

My wife is on Team Jesse. She thinks he will be the only one left standing. Sad to see this show end.

Back
Top Bottom