• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

How do some guys sleep charging more than twice what was paid for ammo>

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Mexico civilians can't own firearms of the same cartridge adopted by the military. That's why 38 super is so popular in Mexico.
Yea, but do you think the you know who care lol, they out gun the military/law and the government surrender el choppo sun back to them. They had the whole city surrounded and completely cut off, had a box truck with a 50. Mounted on back probably more.

There's a big difference, these guys freeze their butts off sleeping on cots waiting in line at Academy Sports, Cabelas, or BassPros. Don't believe me? Just go right now and you'll see them waiting for tomorrow's shipment. The part that sucks for them is that sometimes the truck doesn't arrive and all that they got for a very cold night was absolutely nothing. So if you want to know how they sleep...well very uncomfortable and very cold. By the way, I'd be out there with them but my wife won't let me :becky:

I just traded some ammo with a business owner from FL and he actually pays a couple of guys to go around to several of the places selling ammo locally and sit in line to buy ammo for him.

1E401526-2F9A-42E8-B7B0-62D96E720DCE.jpeg

When guys go into other people’s threads because they care so much.

In Mexico civilians can't own firearms of the same cartridge adopted by the military. That's why 38 super is so popular in Mexico.
There has been over 153,000 Mexican soldiers deserted there post over the last 2 decades, and many work for the you know who now. People wondering why there so trained.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom