• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

How do some guys sleep charging more than twice what was paid for ammo>

Status
Not open for further replies.
My thought is that they won't do anything until after midterms. That's why it is important to get out there and vote.

If they retain the house and senate after that, I think the 2nd Amendment will be a thing of the past.

Just my 2 pennies.

I have some TESLA stock I’m hoping will plummet so I can sell it for what I paid for it.

LOL, I was thinking the same thing. I guess, those that complain about ammo prices now, have never sold a stock or house for more then they paid for it originally. Good call on Tesla too by the way. I missed that totally. Boy was i wrong about Tesla.

I was offered 5o cents per round a couple of months ago. Might have sold it but got real busy and my wife frowned on me selling ammo. Just looking online and (1) I can't find much (2) I would have sold it for much les than I could replace it for. Not going to knock anyone for selling for what the market will bare on a non essential item. And before someone calls it essential, you should have stocked up over the last several years.

I was offered 5o cents per round a couple of months ago. Might have sold it but got real busy and my wife frowned on me selling ammo. Just looking online and (1) I can't find much (2) I would have sold it for much les than I could replace it for. Not going to knock anyone for selling for what the market will bare on a non essential item. And before someone calls it essential, you should have stocked up over the last several years.
Same here. I had some ‘70s vintage Super Vel .38spl that wouldn’t sell as collectible for $50 a box.
Sure am glad, now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom